GTGC Technical Services LLC is committed to providing Blasting & Coating and fabrication services to our clients. We will provide safe working conditions for our personnel in a pollution free environment by applying the principles and practices of continual improvement.
Our Health, Safety and Environmental system is comprised of the following key elements:
- Setting objectives and targets to improve our health, safety and environmental performance.
- Taking all the necessary steps to ensure that operating practices comply with the procedures stipulated by our client companies as well as with national and international regulations, guidelines and standards.
- Providing effective health, safety, environmental, quality training and education to our employees, which will enable them to eliminate personnel injury and reduce equipment and property damage.
- Ensuring adherence at all times to the operating procedures and periodically auditing and improving our systems.
- Providing pertinent information and training with the goal of preventing, preparing and responding to emergencies in a timely and effective manner to ensure zero or minimal impacts from our activities.
- Seeking to prevent pollution at source through the use of cost effective control.
This HSE Policy has received the full commitment of the Top Management and is endorsed and supported by all levels of staff throughout the organization.