- Lead the team of person by providing leadership, coordinates, supervises and ensures safety and security of personnel as well as facilities.
- Participates in the implementation of the safety management programs and conducts plant inspections to identify hazards/risks, suggest control measures/corrective action needs.
- Guide the team in providing emergency medical aid and rescue.
- Enforce fire safety standards and ensure company HSSE regulations are complied with.
- Ensure the HSSE objective and targets are achieved.
- Coordinate the safety training and conduct safety awareness training for site staff when required.
- Recommend improvements to HSSE departmental policy and facilitate the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of HSSE activity at site so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service to customers.
- Conduct Task Risk assessments (TRA) at site and identify requirements in upgrading emergency response facilities at site.
- 1-2 Years’ Experience as HSE officer on Site.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering/Sciences in Mechanical.
- Diploma on Fire and Safety Engineering.
- NEBOSH/IOSH accredited certification.
- 2 years of experience at least 1 years in oil and gas industry preferred.
- Good knowledge of local & international legislation and regulations related to HSE.
Salary Range: AED 2000 – 3000