GTGC Technical Services LLC Dubai
Dubai – Ras Al Khor
We are currently seeking for a qualified applicant for an Office Secretary cum IT Assistant, who can Multi-task with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
He/She is also responsible for helping organizations maintain their digital infrastructure and providing troubleshooting assistance to technology consumers. Responsible for creating a disaster recovery plan for company data and systems. Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls; Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee efficient working and maintain knowledge on all job functions and administer all business requirements and ensure achievement of all business objectives and evaluate all IT systems
- Installs and maintains hardware and software, including server and desktop computers, tablets, databases, Operating systems, cloud services, network cabling and equipment, and other communications equipment at required work area.
- Analyzing existing computer systems and making recommendations for upgrades and improvements.
- Developing and overseeing the installation of systems, which include software and hardware.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
- Staying up-to-date with field advancements and ensuring the team receives refresher training as well
- Logging customer/employee queries and Analyzing call logs to spot trends and underlying issues
- Answering and directing phone calls and Utilizes computer-estimating programs.
- Organizing documents and files and distributing messages.
- Maintaining company schedules and Greeting business clients and guests.
- Documenting financial information and Scheduling meetings and conferences.
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology from a recognized and approved program.
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Project and time management skills
- Should always be prepared and responsive and should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate.
- Must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain and teach methodologies
- Analytical mind and research orientation
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practice
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From AED2000 up to AED2, 500 a month which will also be discussed upon screening & interview.
Work Remotely: No