The Quantity Surveyor duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
· Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
· Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly
· Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
· Measure and value the work done on site
· Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
· Write reports.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1 to 3 years of Quantity Surveyor related experience as estimating.
- University degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field preferred .
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word.
- Experience in construction such as electrical, mechanical, or insulation is a plus.
- Programming experience an asset.
- Interest in commercial aspects and sales processes.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED2,000.00 – AED3,500.00 per month